Mandy Wong (L'Escargot)
- She seems to be good at playing loud-mouthed character eh?! Indeed, she was good here in LE but was quite unnatural in DID.
Nancy Wu (Gloves Come Off)
- Excellent performance for an unimportant role in a male-oriented series (does that make sense?!)
Rachel Kan (Master of Play)
- Good to see her getting nominated but her chance of getting the award is close to 0 ~~
Mary Hon (Three Kingdoms RPG)
- She was hilarious in Three Kingdoms RPG but I agree with many people who think that she should be nominated for SSSS instead. She was great there. In fact, she has always been a reliable veteran.
Christine Kuo (Ghetto Justice II)
- Thank you for partially ruining GJ2 for me!!
Florence Kwok (King Maker)
- Florence is awesome this year. From Let It Be Love to No Good Either Way to King Maker, she gave an outstanding performance. Sadly, she won't be taking any award soon.
Eliza Sam (Divas in Distress)
- Isn't it a bit too early for her to be here? I feel that Mimi Chu should be nominated instead.
Law Lan (The Last Steep Ascent)
- She was great in TLSA as a cute mother-in-law. Her performance was truly enjoyable.
Elena Kong (Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles)
- I love Elena ever since the first time I saw her onscreen. She's great in every role and it's no exception in SSSS. Wonderful performance!!
Aimee Chan (The Confidant)
- Too bubbly for my like but since TVB is promoting her like crazy, we have no choice but to accept it. Again, remove this nomination and bring her Best Actress nomination for TLSA here.
Other actresses that should be nominated but sadly aren't: Rebecca Chan and Elaine Yiu from Bottled Passion, and Joyce Tang from L'Escargot.
Top 5: Mandy Wong, Nancy Wu, Law Lan, Elena Kong, Aimee Chan
Winner: Nancy Wu
- TVB is probably (and hopefully!!) pressured by the fact that Nancy won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 17th Asian Television Awards for the same role.
Poll from TVB Forum