Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Liked and Disliked TVB Series of 2011

Followed up the post by Jayne about the most disliked TVB series of 2011, I decided to post something about my preference for TVB series this year. In general, I think I belong to the minority because I tend to like series that a lot of people dislike and vice versa. I generally don't judge a series based on only acting or story line or any particular artiste but the series itself as a whole. Here's my list (in no particular order):

The Liked
- Forensic Heroes III
- Ghetto Justice
- Lives of Omission
- Curse of the Royal Harem
- When Heaven Burns
- Bottled Passion

The Ok
- The Other Truth
- The Rippling Blossom
- Only You
- 7 Days in Life
- A Great Way to Care

The not so Ok
- River of Wine
- Relic of an Emissary
- The Life and Times of a Sentinel
- Wax and Wane
- Grace Under Fire

The Disliked
- Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!
- My Sister of Eternal Flower
- Men With No Shadows
- Super Snoops
- Links to Temptation

The Undefined
- Home Troopers

So what's your list of most liked and disliked TVB series of 2011??

No comments:

Post a Comment