Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Making of the 1983 "Legend of the Condor Heroes"


Credit to CyberWarriors69 from YouTube

I actually never watched this series before but I really like how TVB put all the behind-the-scenes clips together into a documentary like this. It made me realize how old this series is?! Just look at the TVB staffs, their hairstyles and clothings, and the computers they used... O_o I really like this clip, I think it's always fun to pick out the younger versions of some familiar actors and actresses. Felix Wong is just too charming... I love the part where he sang on the boat to warm himself up (around 28:14) :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha memories :) I love this series!! Looking back at the old series...what I really appreciate is that they actually fight in fighting scenes. In tvb series nowadays...there's barely any fighting scenes like these...only a punch here or two. And also the overuse of computer graphics.

    ReplyDelete